Thursday, May 14, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Digital Art

My digital art class was a blast. The Photoshop centered projects spanned surrealism art, abstraction, scanner photography, and videography.  I enhanced my skills in matte painting, masking, painting, and abstraction while exploring new skills in video manipulation and scanner photography.  A lot of what I learned blended so well into illustration and graphic design, so if you are a design student and have the opportunity to take a digital art class, jump on it.


Shown here are the scans, tests, and manipulation experiments behind my scanner assignment. Even in a digital class, it helps to have a printed sketchbook. I used mine to document inspirations, record ideas, document my progress in stages, and record the different Photoshop settings I used.


No comments:

Post a Comment