Saturday, October 31, 2015

Internship Adventures, Part 9 - Strategy, Strategy, Strategy


Multi-media dominates my Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center internship, but at the Riverwalk strategy and communications are king and queen.

I have been laboring away at this strategic communications plan that spans online communications, traditional communications, videography and design as the backbone our communications efforts for the new Riverwalk enhancement projects. This document will be the guide for me, my coworkers and members of the board to use in our outreach and communications efforts as we attempt to raise funds for the enhancement projects. 

I just put the finishing touches on this plan and now the footwork begins! Check back for more internship adventures from the Riverwalk.




No comments:

Post a Comment